• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Female Oakley Collectors??

I convinced my mom to buy a pair of Fives squared. She really likes them but won't buy any more. To her, one pair is plenty. To each their own. Other than that, I can only bring to memory 3 women I've ever seen out and about wearing oaks. Last summer a woman at the pool I belong to was wearing pink flaks, I commented about how I collected Oakley and she looked at me like I was crazy. Haha. Same summer, last year I sat next to a woman at a Mizzou football game who was wearing black/+red flaks. I was wearing my carbon/+red flaks at the time and we actually had a nice conversation. Lastly, just 2 nights ago I was in Petsmart and I saw a woman wearing Hijinx. I commented on them and she said her husband bought them for her.

I know more women who have the eyewear (vision) side of oakleys. I bought my tumbler through okaley a few years back and within a couple of weeks my mother traded in her glasses for a pair of women oakley glasses then my father converted

Given that there seem to be a few female Oakley lovers, I wonder why Oakley doesn't go for some smaller less feminine frames, most new frames are just a little big for me....or maybe I'm just small lol

Here at home my mother and sister wear Oakley. I have seen one women with holbrooks at the airplane once. And when I am at training I see plenty of women with M-Frames or Radars. However out on the street you don't see a lot of women wearing the O here in the Netherlands.

actually my wife has a pair of those!!!! Picked them up in a vault years ago...

I found a pair this year for cheap, new but no box, in the correct size.

DSC06676.jpg

Latest Posts

Back