• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Have A Style Switch & What Colourway. What Do You Think Of Them?

The Style Switch has NEVER been made in the US. It has been made in China since its introduction.

As a matter of fact, my Bob Burnquist Special Edition Style Switch is marked Made in US. My matte gray version however, is not.

most haven't. Start checking all the labeling on the replacement lenses, frames, etc. You will see the obvious. If it isn't RX or SI specific, it's Chinese

I went and checked all of my lens boxes and none of them have the Made in US distinction. Am I to assume they were all made in China?

As a matter of fact, my Bob Burnquist Special Edition Style Switch is marked Made in US. My matte gray version however, is not.

I went and checked all of my lens boxes and none of them have the Made in US distinction. Am I to assume they were all made in China?
pretty safe assumption. pretty much anything in the last year or so is non domestic. Look for the frames that DON'T have made in USA, they certainly aren't made here. The Italian made have lettering in them for sure and they are damn proud of that cuz the women's pieces I have seen with it have it stamped in a large portion of the stems.

pretty safe assumption. pretty much anything in the last year or so is non domestic. Look for the frames that DON'T have made in USA, they certainly aren't made here. The Italian made have lettering in them for sure and they are damn proud of that cuz the women's pieces I have seen with it have it stamped in a large portion of the stems.

A few of the lens boxes I checked were actually purchased 2-3 years ago. Still no made in US distinction.

I am surprised if the lenses are going out to China as well. The Oakley reps I have spoken to say the lenses are made and will remain being made in the USA. I have know doubt that Chop can see the difference in quality as he deals with them all the time and custom cuts them. I just have not heard the lenses have been sourced out of the country.

Great seller so far at the retail level. I think the Matte Black w/bronze is a cool/different combo and has been well received..

Back