• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Oakleys Have You Lost?

no oakleys myself, but before I was addicted Von Zipper Pappa-g shades and I had like 7-8 pairs in every color. Then I got into oakleys and all my Von Zipper shades just started to disappear. All well taco bell, I hope someone enjoying them!!!

I've lost a few:

Matte black/Pol Gascan: jet-skiing, St. Maarten
Emerald Splice: Dog ate them
2 Black Chrome/Ice SJ's: Lost, stolen
Smoke NEJ's: Lost, but where?

That's what I remember. I now keep extreme tabs on my pairs and their locations.

I lost one pair, found another so I am even. I have thrown away many, they were just old sunglasses from the 80's. :doh:

Two pairs of MD years back and I am currently missing a pair of Hijinx somewhere in my house. I think they kids might have found them are holding them for ransom.

Stop wearing those freaking shorts bro!! :rolleyes: LMAO
The lost pair of Rx glasses while running upstairs TO THE OPTOMETRISTS might be the funniest thing I've read today, kind of sounds like an episode of Seinfeld or Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Good stuff.

Yup, lost my Rx sunglasses while going to pick up my new Rx glasses at the optometrist haha and don't worry, those cursed shorts are long gone. I've learned my lesson :D

Thanks to La Poste (French postal service) a pair of brand new in box Staple Eyeshades.

Back