• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Oakleys Have You Lost?

Only have lost 2 pair. I lost my second pair of Oakleys which were a pair of FMJ fives with black Iridium, then had a pair of half wire XL's for 2 weeks and either someone stole them or they fell out of my truck. I had them in an O soft vault and im not sure what happened to them. There were a lot of people in my truck that night.

3 pairs all from the same truck at different times. I think someone in my old apartment complex would walk by my truck everynight in the hopes that I would leave them, which I very rarely did. And they must have had a slimjim or just been really good with a coat hanger because I always locked it and that's all they ever took.

1. Eyejacket - Cobalt/+Red Iridium (Stolen)
2. Eyejacket, New - Cobalt/+Red Iridium (Stolen)
3. Romeo 1.0 - X Metal/Black Iridium (Stolen and the most painful. i can't see a pair in town and not wonder are those mine)

3 pairs all from the same truck at different times. I think someone in my old apartment complex would walk by my truck everynight in the hopes that I would leave them, which I very rarely did. And they must have had a slimjim or just been really good with a coat hanger because I always locked it and that's all they ever took.

3. Romeo 1.0 - X Metal/Black Iridium (Stolen and the most painful. i can't see a pair in town and not wonder are those mine)

From the sound of it, it was most likely someone that lived by you and saw you rocking the various pairs daily. Maybe pulled in at the same time and saw you set them down...casually checked randomly until they got hot a few times. Man....I feel your pain, I've had the same kind of stuff happen to me.

You never know, someone on here could have them lol. Sorry for your loss. Mine arent that bad.

5 - Last one was the worst
Wave runner spill @ Lake - Eye Jacket
Wave runner spill @ Lake - E Wire
Stolen during gf/future wife move out - Gascan Polarized Matte Black
Wife Left/never turned in @ Texas Roadhouse - Dart Black Gadient
Lost/stolen @ check-in in Jamaica - Juliet XMetal/Ruby

Latest Posts

Back