• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Oakleys Have You Lost?

I haven't lost an pairs yet but I did lose a set of brand new fire polar Juliet lenses. :sad:

That reminds me, I also "lost" my original black case my Flak Jackets came in along with the extra set of lenses that were in it. I had it in my center console in my truck...viola`, disappeared. I do most of the maintenance on an older strip center we own. Tenants include Cabinet For Families, Unemployment Office, Juvenile Justice and Probation and Parole...leaving my truck unlocked and unattended while I went inside to replace some light ballast probably wasn't the smartest thing I did last year.
:banghead:

a few times

my first job back in 1992...I saved for a few weeks to buy a set of sweet m frames. I had good old razor blades til then...AND A MULLET

frosted clear frame, with ice blue iridium..they were sooooo cool! 150 bucks I think? I know it hurt my pocketbook back then LOL

oh man swiped a pic from the web, damn those were cool!

4627975184_c68d4b68ba.jpg

wore them to a county fair thing and lost them the next week...I was heartbroken for months never found a pair like them :(still kills me to think about.

"lost" a set of original fives at work (stolen)

lost my oakley off road goggles at Little Sahara Oklahoma too. that was a bummer.

however, I will say: when you lose some oakleys, you get the chance to get NEW oakleys WOOT!

Attachments

• 4627975184_c68d4b68ba.jpg
    4627975184_c68d4b68ba.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 377
My 1st pair of eye jacket fell off the boat during my island hopping back in the day. I was so drunk that I kinda ignored it like nothing happened.
Then I came to my senses few hours later and I was freaking out. Will never let that happen again... Ever.

1) A few years back, while riding back from an away game on the team bus, I took off my Radars and set them on the seat next to me. I fell asleep...and forgot about them. That evening when I realized they were missing, I called the bus charter company and asked if they'd been found. The lady said "Yes, the driver turned them in and they're here at the lost-and-found."

The next morning I drove over there to claim them and there was a guy working the counter. He went back and looked for the glasses, came back and said "Sorry, there aren't any sunglasses here." So sometime between the phone call and my arrival, someone who worked there must have seen them and stolen them from the L&F. It suspect it was probably the guy at the counter. He looked a bit shady (no pun intended). But I just let it go - I had no proof - and replaced them the next week. I was pissed.

2) A couple weeks ago, I loaned my son a pair of my Flak Jackets to wear out on the town with his friends. He came home and reported they'd been stolen (I think he really just lost them). I was really cheesed off because they were faves of mine in a colorway that's no longer available. Fortunately, a couple of forum members here are helping me to replace them exactly as they were. So now the kid is getting a pair of his own Flaks for his upcoming birthday.

So it's a sad day in my world. Last night, getting back from visiting one of my remote campuses, I lost my X-Metal Soft vault between my bosses car and my office. It's the first Oakley Item I've ever lost (since 1998). Luckily the X-Squareds they were holding during the day were on my face!

USPS lost may Mag4 s with a tracking number that was supposed to be a gift for my sister, Its been 6 months that I keep on calling their customer service and no one can help me. probably somebody from our USPS branch had an interest on it because it shows on the tracking number that it never left our USPS Town Branch. Shame on them and lesson learned :angry:!

USPS lost may Mag4 s with a tracking number that was supposed to be a gift for my sister, Its been 6 months that I keep on calling their customer service and no one can help me. probably somebody from our USPS branch had an interest on it because it shows on the tracking number that it never left our USPS Town Branch. Shame on them and lesson learned :angry:!

That's messed up. And the USPS will soon eliminate Saturday delivery. They are extremely unhelpful with solving problems.

No wonder UPS gets more business and is more reliable. And I'm not affiliated with UPS in any way.

Man some horror stories showing up in this thread! On the USPS thing, wow, that's awful man, ridiculous! Just think, this same government efficiency and reliability will soon control health care, now isn't that exciting?! I digress, Hope they show up for you some day.

So it's a sad day in my world. Last night, getting back from visiting one of my remote campuses, I lost my X-Metal Soft vault between my bosses car and my office. It's the first Oakley Item I've ever lost (since 1998). Luckily the X-Squareds they were holding during the day were on my face!

Sorry you lost anything Oakley, but like you said...at least you didn't lose your XS's. The case is a lot cheaper to replace.

That's messed up. And the USPS will soon eliminate Saturday delivery. They are extremely unhelpful with solving problems.

No wonder UPS gets more business and is more reliable. And I'm not affiliated with UPS in any way.

I've had a couple of minor incidents with USPS, knock on wood. But I've had more with UPS! I can honestly say that our UPS driver who delivers in our area, SUCKS!!! Numerous incidents have occurred, some repeatedly (like my packages delivered to the wrong unit, when the address is printed correctly and vice versa)...signature required packages left at our front door (still happening after I complained), etc. I even went as far as to ask that the driver be transferred to another area, no dice. Needless to say, I loath UPS...I'll take Fedex anyday over UPS.

Back