• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Of The Men Here Rock The Violet Lenses?

Just got em and love em! Best lens ever..
3e6egume.jpg

I saw you been wanting those pretty bad. Congrats! I'm glad you finally got em. I think that is the best color combo in the juliet line.

I saw you been wanting those pretty bad. Congrats! I'm glad you finally got em. I think that is the best color combo in the juliet line.

Not yet bro. Im still waiting to get my hands on a BNIB IH Juliet. Those are custom cut lens from InfiniteHero. Im still waiting for the IH rubbers from another member here. It'll be my IH Beater Pair. But hopefully i'll be able to get my hands on an IH Juliet.

I'm waiting to get some cash together to get my beater pair. I already talked to infintehero about those purple lenses. I got the IH already and I love em. I'm just scared to wear em, I'm always worried I'm gonna screw them up.

I'm waiting to get some cash together to get my beater pair. I already talked to infintehero about those purple lenses. I got the IH already and I love em. I'm just scared to wear em, I'm always worried I'm gonna screw them up.

Yeah i would be to. Hope i can get one soon. Even though i would be able to make an exact copy of the IH it still doesnt feel right

I love violet lens. I wear my IH Juliet every day, when not on my face they are tucked away safety in a IH ballistic case.

Back