• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Of You Use Zippos ?

RexxCastle

Oakley Expert
I am asking because i was thinking how cool it would be to do a matching Zippo lighter when I cerakote frames .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413994372.522378.jpg

I got my first zippo back in '88 but I lost it sometime in the '90s. I then got this Harley one; it's had a lot of use in the last 15 - 20 years (don't remember exactly when I got it).

I polish it up now and then, due for one now. You can also tell it's been dropped quite a few times. That'd be my question with a cerkote - I know the stuff is tough as heck but surely it would chip or crack from a drop that's enough to dent the housing?

20141022_112115.jpg

I have one of the Titanium limited edition Zippos. Solid titanium, shot blasted with aluminium oxide, it has something of an x-metalesque finish.

zqUS3n.jpg

I don't really use it as such, I'm not a smoker - it's more something I wanted to have than something I needed :)

I have about 6 or 7 that I have recieved from Marlboro years ago when I was clubbing alot. Never use then but would love to have someone Oakleyfy one of them and display it....Not a smoke rjust liked the free SWAG.

Back