• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HOW MANY OAKLEYS DO U HAVE IN YOUR ARSENAL?

34...+2 on the way.
How do you all have them displayed?
O cases...tall, cubes, doubles, just curious...
doowutchyalike I'd like to see or hear what you have in your collection, sounds incredible!

I had 250 in my prime 05-09 and just had them in the boxes in small bookcase type things..when I think of all the stuff like 10W40 and Tribal Md's I let go for face value then look on ebay...wow Down to about 70 now..just got too expensive and retirement time was here or...semi retirement at least

I have 18 currently (list in my biog if you're interested) debating over some at the moment and looking out for a pair of 24k Jupiters and something for a project :biggrin:

take it from a veteran don't go nuts like I did ...20-40 is respectable and practical...I was just a buying fool -at one point I had almost 300 pair... 3 Polished Black/Black SJ's (Sorry 2 extras sold already)....then I realized I could buy so much more for my wife or have for vacations in summer... scaled down to 70 and think except for 1 pair of RB SJ2's and one extra FJ Gold lenses I ended up with I am in holding pattern...if Oakley makes a well fitting SJ 3 well them Ill probably be back in the game but limit myself.

Back