• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Pairs Of Romeo 1 In Your Collections?

Only have 7 pairs, jordan, x metal,also a custom polished one and titanium gold but still missing plasma fire.
Anyone want trade? I have 2 pairs titan gold that ready to trade for plasma fire
1356663339.jpg

great collections big bro :blink: I have a plasma fire LOL :laugh:

0.5 UNDER at the moment.... only one winner, you guys give me too much credit...lol

The highest I have been is 24, traded three away in the past few months so that was the deciding factor...

20121023152404.jpg

:blink: Wowwiiiieee amazing great awesome gorgeous what can i say. U make me so jealous :big_boss:

Great collection man!

here. i had to pull my mars out so i grabbed a pic anyway. front are daily wearer, back is stashed pair.

3ybyzu7e.jpg

and yup, that box is stuffed full of NIB juliets and a couple others. my other metals with no boxes go in a seperate box that sits on top of this box

qareba3y.jpg

the scelzi begging to be brought along but no space.. plus i dislike looking through fire iridium haha.

sad to see em all tucked away again. was meaning to do a group shot before i left but didnt have the time..

here. i had to pull my mars out so i grabbed a pic anyway. front are daily wearer, back is stashed pair.

3ybyzu7e.jpg

and yup, that box is stuffed full of NIB juliets and a couple others. my other metals with no boxes go in a seperate box that sits on top of this box

qareba3y.jpg

the scelzi begging to be brought along but no space.. plus i dislike looking through fire iridium haha.

sad to see em all tucked away again. was meaning to do a group shot before i left but didnt have the time..

Brip if you want to send one of those boxes to me I wouldnt mind at all :).

3ybyzu7e.jpg

qareba3y.jpg

nice collections bro is it both romeo 1 x metal frame?