• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Pit Bosses In Your Collection?

I own two too!!

I got into collecting pitboss late in the game, now that there fake versions of the first edition I decide to just collect the latest version and not worry about that drama. I own the all black polish one and just pickup a pair of rootbeers not too long ago. Rootbeer are my favorite. Just one more to go to have the whole collection. Too bad these things cost so much, make it hard to buy all of them at once.

I was told by an O employee that the newer PB's have ear pads and nose pads therefore being more of a sport pair so no more Elite logo on the side. I got mine from Amazon about 7 months after they came out for 395.00 (real deaL box and all BNIB) with giftcards that I redeemed from hotel stays. i.e. free

I have all 6 of the Elite Pit Boss each complete as released, the Indy 500 packaging/contents is a sight to behold whilst the Ducati I think is the best glass. No plans as yet to get any of the Pit Boss II although at some point I will need an example, choosing any signature/limited pair if one is released.

I was told by an O employee that the newer PB's have ear pads and nose pads therefore being more of a sport pair so no more Elite logo on the side. I got mine from Amazon about 7 months after they came out for 395.00 (real deaL box and all BNIB) with giftcards that I redeemed from hotel stays. i.e. free
Yea the newer ones have rubber on the ear stems and nose which to me makes them very comfortable to wear longer that the original Pit Boss for some people but I like them even though they don't have the Elite Logo to me nothing beats the Original style.

I have all 6 of the Elite Pit Boss each complete as released, the Indy 500 packaging/contents is a sight to behold whilst the Ducati I think is the best glass. No plans as yet to get any of the Pit Boss II although at some point I will need an example, choosing any signature/limited pair if one is released.
That's cool I'm still looking for an Indy pair that doesn't break the bank haha

Back