• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Pit Bosses In Your Collection?

:stinker:
im surely didnt on the box, i just thought the elite icon in the arms are out...i always dont bother to check those pb2 when they show up...hahaha
Aaaaahh.........yeah...totally eliminated the elite icon from the whole package.

I have one PB1, it is the Rootbeer variant. I would love a Ducati or Tron but those prices are :crazy:
The Rootbeer is my favorite of the regular Pitboss variants. Don't get rid of it, it's going to be the most sought after, I think, since no one is making fakes.

The Rootbeer is my favorite of the regular Pitboss variants. Don't get rid of it, it's going to be the most sought after, I think, since no one is making fakes.

Yeah it is my favorite of the normal PB1's and I don't plan on getting rid of them. Just would like to add to them without taking out a second mortgage ;)

Can anybody here posts pictures of PB1 and PB2 side by side or facing each other? Kept hearing that the PB1 is slightly smaller than the PB2 and the PB2 is slightly smaller than the Pit Bull.

Latest Posts

Back