• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many X's?

JayMann

Oakley Expert
Luton UK
Hey guys need some help here please? I have a pair of Juliet's and X Squared.

What i'm after is some info on what X Metals their have been i know of Romeo's and a couple of the others but thats about it don't really know what different about each pair...

Can someone post some pic up for me please so there is some reference to all the different X Metal family and help me decide on my next purchase!

Thanks Jay

Don't do it man! It's a sinny sin sinnnnn! My metals addiction is getting stronger but I am sticking with what I know (XS and Juliet). I dare not delve into rare, past metals that I do not know of :)

The Oakley Review - Glasses

There are 8 official X Metals.

There are also some that might be considered X Metals, but not really. Kind of a grey area: Mag Four and Scar (for the X Metal slug).

Good luck. Collecting X Metals is an expensive hobby. In my opinion, 2nd only to Frogskins, as JiveSEVEN knows very well :lol:

HA ha thanks guys Na i don't want them all i don't really like all of them i won't buy them if i would be seen in them out in Public (cough cough Jive) lol

Don't do it man! It's a sinny sin sinnnnn! My metals addiction is getting stronger but I am sticking with what I know (XS and Juliet). I dare not delve into rare, past metals that I do not know of :)

same here. only sticking to those 2. with the exception of the half-x and romeo 2.0s, the rest can be expensive.

Mars Carter

marsxmetalcraterblack.jpg

Mars

marsxmetalblack.jpg

just the holes!

Back