• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Are A Good Price For A Ducati Juliet

Pjam23

I should Work at Oakley
San Diego California
I'm in the proces of purchasing some I would want for somebody to help according to your experience how much I should pay for a well taken care off, thanks for the support.

Pjam23 said:
Yea I'm pretty sure they don't have them at the vault anymore, thanks any ways I might get some for 250 so that's why I was asking

Maybe not now..but they were there a couple months ago. Just saying I've seen them for that price there.

I bought my Ducati's for $200 + tax ($225.20) at the Vault, but this was summer last year. Didn't come with anything. They did scrounge up a Ducati bag from another model and put them in a Custom box :lol: This was at the Carlsbad Vault. I ended up buying a 2nd Gen box with coin off here for about $30.

I also have a 2nd pair of Ducati's that i paid $220 cash off CL. This pair came with everything and is complete.

Considering X Metals have already been discontinued, the prices will steadily rise for good condition pairs. I'd say $250 is a fair price as long as it's in good condition and comes with box, coin, extra nose pieces, and t-shox.

SpliceD said:
I bought my Ducati's for $200 + tax ($225.20) at the Vault, but this was summer last year. Didn't come with anything. They did scrounge up a Ducati bag from another model and put them in a Custom box :lol: This was at the Carlsbad Vault. I ended up buying a 2nd Gen box with coin off here for about $30.

I also have a 2nd pair of Ducati's that i paid $220 cash off CL. This pair came with everything and is complete.

Considering X Metals have already been discontinued, the prices will steadily rise for good condition pairs. I'd say $250 is a fair price as long as it's in good condition and comes with box, coin, extra nose pieces, and t-shox.

It was Carlsbad Vault!

Back