• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much For?

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Hi guys,
I'm fairly new to the x metal game and wanted some opinions on how much a Ducati Juliet and infinite hero Juliet would go for. I'm lookin for both and am unsure as to a good price?

hmmmm not sure about australia but the infinite hero juliet can still be found in some O-stores here in the states for $370 I believe. Don't know about the Ducati though!

The infinite hero is $370. Found one a vault store. The retail on Ducati is close to $ 400. On ebay I've seen a couple with bin around $499.

Wow!! $370 that's pretty good. I'm currently watching the infinite hero BNIB and it's at $455 AUD with 3 hours to go. Haven't had any luck with the Ducati yet

Just got an eBay notification..... My wife bid on the glasses ..... And won :). Look forward to getting them Now on the hunt for Ducati Juliet (I love the Ducati editions)

I have 2 pairs of X Squared Ducati 1 for wearing and 1 for staring. Also I just picked up a pair of Ducati Juliets of CL for a hundred bucks a few weeks back. both great glasses

Back