• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How much should I pay for this?

karimo

I am Jim Jannard...
Chile
How much should I pay for this goggles? NIB

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Terje Håkonsen Splice used to cost close to $170, they are a limited edition run, so I'm guessing they could charge more for them. If you plan on wearing them I'd suggest trying a splice before buying , they never fitted me, so as much as I like Terje and the Arctic Challenge, they were a no go for me. But if they are just for display, I'd be willing to pay up to $200. The goggle design is awesome, but the lense is one of the cheapest.
Those are my 2 cents...

The Terje Håkonsen Splice used to cost close to $170, they are a limited edition run, so I'm guessing they could charge more for them. If you plan on wearing them I'd suggest trying a splice before buying , they never fitted me, so as much as I like Terje and the Arctic Challenge, they were a no go for me. But if they are just for display, I'd be willing to pay up to $200. The goggle design is awesome, but the lense is one of the cheapest.
Those are my 2 cents...
HI, thank you for your reply, I bought it yerterday and it fits me right :)
As for the lens, it is Polarized, that's good enough for me.

I'm very pleased with my new pair and I can't wait to test it on the snow next weekend.

Please help, if anyone knows how much is the right price to pay for the Love & Hate TLD BMX Goggle.

HI, thank you for your reply, I bought it yerterday and it fits me right :)
As for the lens, it is Polarized, that's good enough for me.

I'm very pleased with my new pair and I can't wait to test it on the snow next weekend.
Cool! Just be careful with the polarized, its near impossible to see ice. I learned that the hard way, polarized is good for snowy days, stick to regular lenses for sunny ones. Any of course, have a blast!

Back