• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How much to pay for x-metal soft vault?

Focal

Oakley Beginner
The prices seem to have shot up since I was last looking for one! o.o How much do they generally sell for?

I find that, if you buy enough x-metals, enough of these get thrown in that you'll never have to actually buy one. In fact, the last one I got was so manky I just threw it out!

I find that, if you buy enough x-metals, enough of these get thrown in that you'll never have to actually buy one. In fact, the last one I got was so manky I just threw it out!
Same here. That manky one that came with my Finito. It was an insult to the Finito to include such a trashed vault.
They do get thrown in a lot so if a regular trader, probably not going to need to seek them out.

I once was negotiating for some Juliets that came with a soft vault, offering a lower price and he could keep the vault and sell it separately. The guy ended up accepting the lower price and threw in the vault anyway because he wanted to ship the Juliets with the vault's protection...

Back