• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Would It Cost For DQM, Primitives And Gentei Frogskins Now?

For me personally, with the exception of the fice, these pairs are a perfect example of people paying too much. We all know this is personal preference, but if you were to offer me all these pairs with the stipulation that I couldn't resell them I wouldn't touch the primitive or gentei for more than 200 the fice maybe 3 and the dqms maybe 4 or 5. I know I may be in the minority because so many people seem to drool over these frames, but my wallet thanks me for this minority view.

I'd reverse that. I'd take a Primitive or a Gentei over a Fice. Fice is just a custom colour, you could get any paint/graphix shop to do that for you. Why pay more for a plain one colour paint job? At least the other two are fades.

True, Jk-27 i'm all the way with you.. Will look up on Chris collections.. Thank for the info. :big_boss:

Just received my Package, Gentei in very mint cond just like brand new.. Hope too land the Primitives soon. :dance3:

congratz on your Gentei. gud luck for the primitives..

anyway i still dont get it why people rate the Gentei so high. in fact the beam is almost the same pair. which will cost u cheaper.

Gentei is my fav. out of the bunch listed here and the bag has a bit to do with that I must admit... Personally I value them at $700 because thats what I paid to get them....lol
frogskinsgentei.jpg

Funny thing is I look alot like these dudes...hahahaa
frogskinsgentei4.jpg

I totally agree with you dude 700 is a decent tag, yup the bag and the frame plays a bit of a character compares to those of beams. Plus it's only 100 pcs available.. Cheers

Back