• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much Would It Cost For DQM, Primitives And Gentei Frogskins Now?

Jk but the fice is at least a really cool color and i just meant that they are a pair selling around what i think they are worth. Not which could be replicated, that being said seeing the fake valentines, not hard to make the fades either

Just received my Package, Gentei in very mint cond just like brand new.. Hope too land the Primitives soon. :dance3:

like what FearGear said, cool as bag, but Yellow lenses ain't for me. i have this thing against wearing shades at night. even though the Yellow lenses were made for Night usage. ha!

Wow!! That's sounds like too much then I expected. But let's hear it from the experts.. I'm curious to know too. Might wanna get em too if I can afford it. Cheers MJ..

Yeah, it's only 50 pcs available and noboby gonna let em go cheap bro.. Good luck to you and me.. :dance3:

based on today's inflated market, expect the DQMs to be around the 1000usd mark sadly. give or take a couple of hundred.

Back