• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Often Do You Check The Forum?

Wait?!? You mean you guys aren't on here 24/7?!?!:twitch:

Ummm... Let's just say, "A lot". :D

I check it every 6.2 seconds. :p or is it every 4 minutes? Or do I just sit here and hit the new posts button over and over and over all day till I pass out? ;)

I don't know. I check it quite a bit to see what's up cause I'm all alone all day long by myself twiddling my thumbs just all alone by myself with nobody to keep me company. :cry:

:lolsign::rofl::lol:

I check it every 6.2 seconds. :p or is it every 4 minutes? Or do I just sit here and hit the new posts button over and over and over all day till I pass out? ;)

I don't know. I check it quite a bit to see what's up cause I'm all alone all day long by myself twiddling my thumbs just all alone by myself with nobody to keep me company. :cry:

Aaahhhhhhh my heart bleeds for you , get married have kids THEN see how much you'll miss that "alone time" I can't even head to the toilet without a kid crying screaming or braking something .

Whilst in work maybe 4 times over a 10-12 hour day @ home maybe once an hour , and today i've been enjoying the "name 'n shame " tread

I have a system wired up so every time there's a new post I get a zap to the 'nads...

Ah - somebody just posted...

Latest Posts

Back