• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How often do you wear X-Metals?

Every day it's sunny. If I get caught out by unexpected sun (yes, it does happen in England), the pairs I have stashed in the car and office are O-matter, but otherwise it's Juliets all the way.

9 times out of 10 it's a metal of some sort. Once in a while I'll grab an O Matter...the metal is usually a Juliet.

Really? Had no idea; thought you were full-on Juliets...
I am pretty much full-on Juliets but not entirely exclusively. I dug out my introductory message and had to smile - my intention was to focus on the Holbrook and I was hoping that the one pair of Juliets on the way would be enough to scratch the itch. Heh, that didn't happen...

Some of the pairs I have pre-date the X-metals and I had started buying more O-matters before I came here and rediscovered the Juliet (which I never bought first time round - i'm making up for that now!).

My go to X metal Is X Man refurb with IH cut Big Taco Pol 24K lens Linegear Chinese Orange Rubbers in a XX 24K frame Serialized 2 nd gen
But I try to wear all my Juliets

I wear my Juliets on a daily basis. I have a group of them that I rotate on a weekly basis. I then have some pairs that I use for a specific purpose (Golf, Football Game, Cloudy Day, Etc)

Every time it's sunny!!! which is not that often in the uk :(, have been wearing R2's since I bought them (8 years) they're the only glasses I wear, before that a pair of Juliets (6 years)

I wore 1 of my pennys everyday for around 3 months. My X squared I've only worn 3 times in 2 years, Today being 1 of them.

Latest Posts

Back