• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Often Do You....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

think of downsizing? I'm right at about 100 pair right now and I'm getting this urge to downsize considerably. I'm considering dropping down to 25-35 pairs. I don't know why, but I get this urge every so often and right now I feel like it's what's best for me. Should I fight the urge or just do it?

i sold all of mine and kept one. I had at one point like 14 i believe. I know is nowhere near 100 like you, but i felt like i was spending wayy too much money on sunglasses when i only wore 1 or 2 pairs.

Definitely. I know I'm only at 20-something, but there are a few pairs sitting around that I really could do without. I have my M Frames that I'll wear, my NewFrogs, a Ten, and a Tens for wearing when the M Frame isn't quite suitable... everything else I kind of feel "meh" about. I have a couple Radars I wouldn't miss too badly, especially since I've bulked up my M Frame count. Beyond that I don't think I have much of anything, whatever isn't worn just gets neglected and sold later on. None of what I own is terribly valuable or collectible though. I try to buy pairs to wear so I don't feel like it's wasted money.

Then I go and buy an Eyeshade on ebay, like I'm ever going to wear that... D'oh

What will be you reason of downsizing?
a. Space - room feels crowded
b. Finances - short of money for basic necessity
c. Bored - looking at them doesn't feel special anymore
d. New collection - thinking of other things to collect
e. Wife - she doesn't like them
f. Mistress - reason for that extra funds lol

What will be you reason of downsizing?
a. Space - room feels crowded
b. Finances - short of money for basic necessity
c. Bored - looking at them doesn't feel special anymore
d. New collection - thinking of other things to collect
e. Wife - she doesn't like them
f. Mistress - reason for that extra funds lol

LOL, actually it's my own reasoning. I have plenty of space, no financial problems and the wife doesn't care one bit about them....don't have a mistress LOL! The true reason is I could make enough to pay off my Corvette in full, which I only owe a few thousand on and could keep it and have the Camaro I want. That's really the only reason....I want a Corvette AND a new Camaro :D!

I am not going to lie IF it was a ZL1 Camaro I would sell the collection to fund it. I sell some from time to time to finance some new stuff without paying out of pocket. Will normally sell 2 or 3 to buy something rare or different. I have also considered selling everything and keeping just a couple just to wear but I never go thru with it

I was up to 23 in a doublewide with plenty of space left, and recently got rid of 8 pair. Decided to sell the frames that I hadn't worn in the last month.

I plan to stay hovering around the 20 mark or so and will sell off pairs as i see new ones that spark my interest, i do wear all of mine tho

I am not going to lie IF it was a ZL1 Camaro I would sell the collection to fund it. I sell some from time to time to finance some new stuff without paying out of pocket. Will normally sell 2 or 3 to buy something rare or different. I have also considered selling everything and keeping just a couple just to wear but I never go thru with it

Well, its not a V6 lol.....U know how i roll!

Back