• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Often Do You....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
There ya go:

037.jpg

8743c592.png

2005 MN6 C6 Corvette Millennium Yellow Targa Top

Sweet looking car man, the avatar was too small to tell what type of wheels it had on it, just standard C6 wheels.

I've got a soft spot for yellow myself.

What color of Camaro are you looking to get?

Yes definitely a V6 with matching color 22's or 24's. That would be something to get over Oakleys. LOL. There is a such thing as a ZR-1 thats avail. Why go down when you can go up. From your pic its not much up but still up. Kidding aside. Keep the parts of your collection that are complete or bring you the most happiness. There will always be more coming out that will peak your interest. I am sure you wont stop buying. That is half the fun isn't it. When you have all the money out of them you might not want the camaro anymore. I have been debating for the past year to buy another bette but when it omes down to it I think i will get something diff. E63. Just some thoughts

It's kinda small, but if his avatar pic is his car, looks like its a C6 Z06 (or has different wheels on it?) I think he may be wanting to cruise in the vert, and the Z06 has all the speed he should want, unless he gets the ZR1 :)

Looks like a C6 from the avatar, based on no intake scoop in the hood. Sweet Vette... One day.

As for a second car, go for a Wrangler. You'll get the same (if not more) looks with the doors and roof off, and when you have a need for speed, you jump in the Corvette. Definitely the best of both worlds for under $100K.

As for downsizing, I get a little buyer's remorse when I look at the pairs I really don't wear, but of all the pairs I have sold off, I regret it. Sell off doubles/triples and stay at 100.

Ya mine is a standard c6 but its got the zr1 body kit. They didnt even make the z06 in 2005 so it was the top dog when it was new. Ive also considered getting another vette, but a grand sport...im not 100% sure on my other car, but the problem is one has to be the daily driver and im not getting rid of my yellow vette, 2005 with 27k miles on it still basically new.

I love my metals and the Artist Series is dear to my heart so downsizing is not really an option there. Everything else is pretty much superficial to me. I must admit that the Holbrook limited stuff is making its way into my case though but I need to get rid of some display stuff.

Shuan White just got arrested for public intoxication and vandalism by the way, just a side note...lol

Back