• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Old Are You?

I'm 18. Been collecting for a little over a year. But I am on a current hiatus of spending money. :sad: Saving up money to upgrade the camry to something more... exciting.

I'm 27, almost 28. I didn't start collecting until this year when it suddently hit me that I was collecting a lot of Oakleys. Mostly their sport models, Pro M Frames, M Frames, Split Jackets. The first pair that I bought purely as a collector were the Old Lance Armstrong signature series Pro M frames.

26 going on 27 come next Monday. I've always liked Oakley, but never bought myself a pair until this year. Started in September and am up to about a dozen pairs since. I'm done...for the year. Maybe...I think. GP-75 Radarlocks and brown JFLs are screaming my name!

25 been a fan since my mom had a pair of straight jackets in the mid 90's I believe? Bought my first pair around 2002 and I've been spending ever since

I am 32 and have been collecting for 6 months and counting. I wish I would have started much earlier. Catching up is tough to do.

Back