• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Redonkulous are some Electronic Bay.com prices?

and it seems like these prices have spilled into the Forums
I recently had a member offer me an aluminum C SIx for the steal of a price $2800

This has been the downfall of this forum in my opinion. People coming here to try and scalp here too. Some of the asshats on here and on eBay are laughable with their prices... It's a shame too, used to be my favorite forum to be on until they opened the flood gates to doucheville.

Pretty much unavoidable unfortunately... as long as we don't give them what they want they'll at least move along relatively quickly.

Pretty much unavoidable unfortunately... as long as we don't give them what they want they'll at least move along relatively quickly.
Agreed. Ultimately, this is a supple and demand. You got it and no one wants it, it is a moot point.

Ebay pricings=Forum pricings not all the time though, but most of the time. Btw those listings have been there for ages lol and it will be till i turn 50 lol.

I have some LIMITED EDITION REP SAMPLE UNPRODUCED RARE SERIAL SO LOW THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A SERIAL LIL JON ICHIRO NOT-XMETAL COLLECTOR Fives Squared in Grey Smoke. Yours today for $849. Worn 6 times for a total time of 11.32 hours and yes that is a reflection of my mustard stained white wife beater and a smattering of crushed beer cans in the background.

Everything should be worth retail or less. 2 years ago score at sunglasses hut website a reguar c-six brand new for 1100 bucks, black Friday they sold for 7-8 hundred. If your paying double for anything you need learn how make friends on the board!!! People helping out people is how it usually works here.

Back