• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Tell These PB1 S Are Fake ??

lsingh

Oakley Expert
I bought these online at eBay recently and they where a bit larger on my face . I posted these in selling thread today and everybody commented these are fake and I got ripped off and my thread was deleted because I tried to sell fake glasses without even knowing the truth .

I did open a case at eBay but concern is how to tell and prove these glasses are fake .
gedesutu.jpg

nemydu2u.jpg

apa9ybes.jpg
ezejy7y9.jpg

pe3yny4y.jpg

I am just trying to increase my knowledge so I won't get ripped off again also I need to prove that these are not a legit ones for me to get my money back .

Please input

Thanks
Lucky Singh

first:
  • No elite bag or box. almost always a sign
  • screws holding the lenses in, top of the orbital
  • Icon is in the wrong config.
  • Lens tint
Others im sure are better than me and will ring in. Sorry for your luck.

check for the moulded 'A' as shown in this pic.
azy3unez.jpg

if it's not there - fake.

Man there are all kinds of clues in your pics. Again sucks you got had and wish you would have come to us before pulling the trigger. Hope that claim goes through.
Good sell me one lol

posts that hold the metal plates to the glasses are flat not domed, sku print is far down stem (real one is printed closer to embossed letters), icon is smooth not sharp edged at angles, lenses look like crap, box/bag, if it comes with a zipper case, 99% it's fake! Save yourself the headache and don't buy on ebay

On top of all that stuff and other clues that are out there, those matte black pairs are knocked off all the time. Rarely, if ever, do you see a different colorway being counterfeited. Also, shipping from Canada is a clue.

I don't like giving this much detail on what's fake about a pair of glasses... It's like telling the other team that we know their trick play.

Thanks for this info guys . I guess I should be getting refund back soon . They are sending me return label . Yippy

Thanks
Lucky Singh

Latest Posts

Back