• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Buy Oakleys Overseas/International?

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
I'm sure there is a thread already like this. But. I am based in UK. And often come up with "only ship to us". I dont know if anyone in us gets the same thing buying from Europe. But just wondering if somebody us based could receive items for me and send them on. And I could repay the favour. Might be terrible idea. But it would certainly help me out.

www.shipito.com I'm using this mail forwarding service more than 3 years, and it helps me to buy anything I need from US (when seller says "US only, no international"). Delivery to Russia via Airmail Economy ~ 2 weeks. To UK will be faster.

Brilliant. Thanks for that. This method though makes it impossible to avoid the 20% import tax when it arrives in UK though I'm guessing. Or can you specify the "value" of the goods inside with shipto? Regards.

I always reduce the value of package for a small amount)) We have no 20% import tax in Russia, for now...but since 2016 all packages with value higher than 150 euro or 200$ will be taxed. I pay only for shipping and pay fees, when I ask to consolidate several packages to one box.

Back