• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

how to change colour of Minutes

thanks for the info. The minute they arrive i'll check them over and post up some pictures.

Cheers

in the meantime this is the link to the page on eBay

it turns out one of the pairs of minutes i bought are actually 2.0s. Not what i had originally wanted but i'm quite happy to keep them.

Is there any way to tighten the arms as they're a little loose. I had a look at my father-in-law's 2.0s and both of them are nice and tight so would like to get them back to the way they should be.

Also, where's the best place to get new ear socks as the ones on them look like they've been chewed?!

it turns out one of the pairs of minutes i bought are actually 2.0s. Not what i had originally wanted but i'm quite happy to keep them.

Is there any way to tighten the arms as they're a little loose. I had a look at my father-in-law's 2.0s and both of them are nice and tight so would like to get them back to the way they should be.

Also, where's the best place to get new ear socks as the ones on them look like they've been chewed?!
hq will probably send socks to you for the minute 2.0

Here's photos of the white ones, they look like they may have been black at one point but it could just be down to a bit of wear behind the hinges as the silver "Oakley" is still on the nose peice -

image_zpswjt7pvmx.jpe

image_zpsbhk2lyve.jpe

image_zpsjhdpeujd.jpe

image_zpsropjkzlt.jpe

image_zps6ejjal95.jpe

image_zps0tilfiyr.jpe

image_zpsv6hle9xg.jpe

a pair of black ones that came with genuine Oakley prescription lenses (you can just about make out the "O" inside the blue square in the centre of the first image -

image_zpsx1otpiwl.jpe

image_zps6gm7rcjn.jpe

image_zpss738vjop.jpe

and lastly, the 2.0s -

image_zpsticcqb9e.jpe

image_zpszcqy83au.jpe

image_zpsdjbtxdij.jpe

They all seem genuine to me - the legs are a little loose on the 2.0s and the white ones but they're not falling apart by any means - is there a way to tighten them back up? I saw there was a small hole on the underside, is there a screw or something in there to adjust them?

I read online that Oakley arms clip on like a ball and socket joint so there's no screw. Is there a way to tighten these at all?

First ones look like the Pearl Blue Minute 1.0 (Gen 2) - sku# 04-092 or Powder - sku# 04-095. Both have silver icons and logo with white earsocks, but powder has BI lenses, where Pearl Blue has light blue lenses.
Pearl blue frame is a little lighter than powder, but they can be hard to tell apart, if you haven't got them side by side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your replys - the first ones came with an orange coloured lens but both have deep scratches. I wanted to change them for Blue Ice or some sort of purple.

The earsocks i'm looking for are for the 2.0s, are they any easier to find as i'm struggling still?

Thanks for your replys - the first ones came with an orange coloured lens but both have deep scratches. I wanted to change them for Blue Ice or some sort of purple.

The earsocks i'm looking for are for the 2.0s, are they any easier to find as i'm struggling still?
I think I have a set of Violet Minute 1 lenses..
Earsocks for Minute 2.0 you might be able to get from Oakley - I can ask Europe HQ.

Back