• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to create a custom polished XMetal

Nonsense! Penny fits big noggins if you untune them. You'd look like a real cyclops ready to shoot lasers! :D

Hahaha. Untuning them sounds so blasphemous.

A killer cyclops.... Hmmmmmm
Blasphemy? Noooo, it's just an invisible super flex coupler performing as designed. Just think of all the optic blasts you can pose in selfies!

Blasphemy? Noooo, it's just an invisible super flex coupler performing as designed. Just think of all the optic blasts you can pose in selfies!
I learned something new. I'd never thought I'd learn anything here. I thought everything is supposed to be tight and inflexible. Silly me.

My face would test a Penny for sure; I'd like to have larger lenses/orbitals/coverage on this huge face lol

I learned something new. I'd never thought I'd learn anything here. I thought everything is supposed to be tight and inflexible. Silly me.

My face would test a Penny for sure; I'd like to have larger lenses/orbitals/coverage on this huge face lol

lol i'm dead serious about the untuning Penny - i've personally tried it because as soon as there's standard flex couplers in the frame, i can't wear it because the flex is too restrictive. The lack of coverage does get annoying but think of it as built-in side blinders.

Or if you'd like to get in touch with your feminine side, i've got this pink Juliet you can rock. Diamonds are sold separately ;)

20160225_170216_HDR - Copy.jpg

lol i'm dead serious about the untuning Penny - i've personally tried it because as soon as there's standard flex couplers in the frame, i can't wear it because the flex is too restrictive. The lack of coverage does get annoying but think of it as built-in side blinders.

Or if you'd like to get in touch with your feminine side, i've got this pink Juliet you can rock. Diamonds are sold separately ;)

View attachment 227242

Nah. Lol. Juliet is too small also...Although I could rock it with a turquoise Polo.

Back