• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to file an Oakley Warranty Claim?

cream1n

Oakley Beginner
Columbus, OH
have 2 things to discuss, might as well make it one post.

My frogskin frames are broken. my girlfriend broke them and im not very happy with her. she did it semi-intentionally, but that's a whole 'nother story.

How lax is oakley with warranty claims? I know some companies will do a no-questions-asked replacement. There's no way to fix them, the frames will just need replaced. will oakley do that? what would they charge me for that? am I just **** out of luck?

they are acid black tortoise/positive red iridium glasses. I can still buy a replacement pair off eBay so im not worried about not being able to find these again, but i'd rather minimize the cost of replacement instead of buying a new pair outright.

2nd, why arent there any replacement frogskin lenses on the oakley site?

Call them and explain the situation honestly and see what you get. They might offer a replacement frame for a reduced cost if you send yours in, a small percentage off a new pair, or since its obviously not damage covered by the warranty you're SOL.

A phone call never hurts, but for something like you describe I'd say there's only an outside chance they'll replace the frame.

Back