• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to Fix Broken Oakleys?

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
So I was changing the ear socks on one of my flak jackets. I usually take of the arms to make it easier to get the front rubber off, so anyways I was doing that and the little piece that connects the arm to the frame snapped off.

I am trying to super glue it back on as I type this but does anyone have another fix?

So far mine does not seem to work as when I put the arm back it it falls out under the pressure

2 part plastic epoxy you mix before putting on will work better than super glue by far. in the USA they have it at auto parts stores. you mix the two parts to start the chemical reaction that hardens the two liquids. it hardens harder than the plastic was in the first place. i have used it to fix plastic parts on tents at work that have snapped under high stress.

Thanks guys. I'll give that a go when I get home

My workplace actually sells mini tubes of this stuff so I'm eager to give it a go when I get home

Last edited:
So I tried this. At first it didn't work because the epoxy wasn't strong enough so I ended getting one that had a stronger bond but the end result wasn't all good.

The leg is back on but I had to glue it to the open position because the little piece would not stay

Latest Posts

Back