1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. big45-70

big45-70 Oakley Beginner

I just ripped the nose pad on my favourite pair of flak jackets. How do i replace it at a reasonable price?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Welcome to the forum

3. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

There are replacement rubbers sold
    online. It even comes in different colors.

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

And sizes.

5. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I have several small black ones and couple root beer to spare as I use the larger ones. Message me if u need black or root beer standard size

6. RyanCF

RyanCF Oakley Beginner

I have a set of large nosepads which I've worn a few times, but don't find as comfortable as the small nosepads. Would you be interested in a trade? Tried to pm you but can't.

7. big45-70

big45-70 Oakley Beginner

Hey brother, I have a pair of black large that I can trade for a pair of your black small? My email is nathandiffin@hotmail.com

8. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

A pair of replacement pads + earstem rubbers is available readily at O Stores or the web site for $13. You really shouldn't have any trouble finding these.

9. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I
    I tried to unblock conversations I have not used the board since cHanges. Please share settings I have to change if I have not and point mt to proper thread for answer I have at least 3 or 4 first I wanna help the person that may need one new pair cuz theirs ripped... I'll send a pair of reg sized black or rb for free. Let me see what I have andi'll get back to above 2 looking to trade. Ryan and Nate will get back to u tonight

10. big45-70

big45-70 Oakley Beginner

thanks brother, I should let you know I live in Canada, but I've mailed stuff to the states, its around the same price and would still like to made the trade on these.