• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Remove Gascan Ear Socks/temples

I suffer from Asian face syndrome so only the Asian fit frames fit. Unfortunately, the Asian fit frames get no love when it comes to the limited edition styles so I have to swap the temples from the limited edition ones to the Asian fit frame front.

I have removed my arms on my gascans a few times...never on purpose! Seems like I had them in my pocket in the sock and closed my door on my leg....not the smartest thing! Never broke them though

There aren't any earsocks (rubber) on Gascans. Are you sure that's the frame you're asking about? If it is, then all you need to do is open the earstem to it full position...then firmly grip the frame (orbital) and the earstem (nearest the hinge), and twist in opposing directions...slow steady pressure will eventually pop the two pieces apart.
Do they make Gascan ear socks? I hate that my Gascans always fall off my face if I’m bent over

Do they make Gascan ear socks? I hate that my Gascans always fall off my face if I’m bent over

Nope!!! Try a Gascan S. The arms are curved and tend to grab much better. Still no rubber on them but I like them much better.

Other option is a Turbine. Great grip with the rubber on both arms and nose pieces.

Latest Posts

Back