• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to remove SI DET-CORD LENSES

MagnumDong®️

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Alaska
Holy **** there units are stout! I have tried everything that i can think of to remove them bare handed but the frames and lenses are so stiff i am unsuccessful so far, and they really need to come out soon as they are filthy, the lenses edges are full of dirt/sand. Thanks in advance guys!

More force. They’ll come out. When grabbing the frame, place the top and bottom of the frame between your index fingers and thumbs. Use your thumbs to push the lens forward while slight pulling the frame apart. I use more force on the top of the frame than the bottom.

More force. They’ll come out. When grabbing the frame, place the top and bottom of the frame between your index fingers and thumbs. Use your thumbs to push the lens forward while slight pulling the frame apart. I use more force on the top of the frame than the bottom.
I already tried all that, and from every position and angle i could think of. I thought i was going to break the mfs, that’s why i quit, but i will try exactly what you said (again unfortunately lol), thanks stank, appreciate you

That **** was kind of difficult, but i got the job done. SI frames must not be O-matter? Or maybe just a stronger, denser version of the same material? Either way it was a dang battle to remove those lenses

Back