• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Kudos to you! I've fixed, cars, laptops, and 1 microwave oven (FYI, buy a new one, mine blew up 5 days later) but I'd never had the guts to go on and fix a watch, this is one hell of a job! Btw, I know your watch has nothing to do with my Judge, but since it looks you have experience with watch pieces, would you recommend any not-that expensive watch to be a donor for a Judge first edition? It seems the crown in my watch got busted by the guy who switched my battery.

Beautiful write up: the photos are great!

I read on another thread on O-Review(Replacing a Time Bomb Capacitor), about, how to 're-energise' the capacitor by laying your TimeBomb on or around a recharger(in this instance it was an old Electric Toothbrush charger), with the time/date winder facing upwards. I tried it, leaving the charger on for about 18 hours and it worked a treat. I now have my TB working as it was
whilst I was O-Review I also noticed Time Bomb Bracelet Pad
SKU:10-431 .......the broken rubber pieces, and the watch Crystal SKU: 10-306

bro can you show me that toothbrush charger you talking about?? and how to place the watch?? I want to try it thanks.

Back