• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Spot A Fake Jupiter Camo Frogskins?

NO ONE can tell if they're fake with a few pictures. If you are in doubt then save the hassle and don't buy them. Everyone thinks they're experts at spotting fake oakleys.

I disagree. Granted just through pictures identifying a fake is a lot harder. Afew things I look at:

Microbag - The labels are usually not centered, misspelt or poor reproductions(incorrect colour etc.)
Box - Same as above, a good sign of a fake is if the box is flat packed or accompanied with an "Authentic" card
Frame - The logo's are usually badly painted or untidy. Most fakes have the start in the inner orbital, so not a true indication of authenticity.
- Where arms meet frame, fakes are usually not flush.
Lenses - If etched, the fakes are actually printed on the lens and not etched. In most cases quite easy to see. Lens colour, fire and emerald are usually easy to see if faked.

I disagree. Granted just through pictures identifying a fake is a lot harder. Afew things I look at:

Microbag - The labels are usually not centered, misspelt or poor reproductions(incorrect colour etc.)
Box - Same as above, a good sign of a fake is if the box is flat packed or accompanied with an "Authentic" card
Frame - The logo's are usually badly painted or untidy. Most fakes have the start in the inner orbital, so not a true indication of authenticity.
- Where arms meet frame, fakes are usually not flush.
Lenses - If etched, the fakes are actually printed on the lens and not etched. In most cases quite easy to see. Lens colour, fire and emerald are usually easy to see if faked.

Got it! Thanks bro!

I've been sending him messages and asking if these comes with a sticker or pin and its been 5 days and no answer from the seller. Thanks bro!

I've been sending him messages and asking if these comes with a sticker or pin and its been 5 days and no answer from the seller. Thanks bro!

Jupiter camo frogskins are only suppose to come with a sticker... A few pair got out that came with a pin but I mean very few and they were in the initial release.

Also Jupiter camo frogskins commonly had the the sku printed on different arms so that's not something you can go by unless its just flat out the wrong sku printed on them.

Back