• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Spot A Fake Oakley Juliet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunglassfiend

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I've been doing some broswing online lately and am interested in purchasing some Oakley Juliets, but am afraid of buying a fake pair. A lot of the pairs I see online that are "reasonably" priced have poor pictures.

I have been looking at this one on eBay: Oakley Juliet Sunglasses | eBay

Can anyone give some tips/hints on how to spot fake Juliets?

Thanks

It's hard to say for certain from those sparse pics but they look legit - no flare at the end of the earstems, rivets on nosebridge, correct hinge screws, real orbital break...

They look like 1st or early gen plasma to me, though the color may be off in the pics. Ask him if there's a serial number inside the (wearer's) left earstem. If there is and he won't tell you actual serial number, see if he'll at least tell you the leading characters.

I've been doing some broswing online lately and am interested in purchasing some Oakley Juliets, but am afraid of buying a fake pair. A lot of the pairs I see online that are "reasonably" priced have poor pictures.

I have been looking at this one on eBay: Oakley Juliet Sunglasses | eBay

Can anyone give some tips/hints on how to spot fake Juliets?

Thanks

looks legit to me bro!

I agree with kronin my first thought was they looked right but the color is a little off. That could be attributed to the camera quality but all in all look correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back