• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How To Tell Between Racing Jacket And Pro Racing Jacket

And no, the Racing Jackets didn't come with the water accessory pieces. You might still find a Water Jacket at an Oakley store but they are harder to come by now, and certainly not a Racing Jacket as those have been discontinued for a while. What bugs me is that a Water Jacket is $250 and don't come with the earsocks to "convert" it back to a Racing Jacket.

okay, so I just bought a water jacket which also has Racing Jacket socks. so... what do i have? the frames say 'racing' on the inside of the nose bridge. came with the massive square ballistic case.

6343091436_8024dd81c9_z.jpg

BriP It look like you have a water jacket, SKU 04-678 as you have the solution also. Either Racing Jacket socks have been bought to convert it or they can with the kit. All the frames say Racing as they were the same whether Racking or Water Jackets.

The Oakley Review - Glasses

okay.. and the Persimmon lenses (i think its persimmon.. or VR28? how to tell?) are an add-on?
6346341481_23991afab4_z.jpg

did the hydrophobic solution come with all water jackets or only 04-678?

Back