• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Would You GAUGE This?

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Gotta love Saturday mail delivery for now. I could not make up my mind about just having one so got both. I got it (12 Gauge) used great deal and it fits perfectly(also got MM used and it fits also). I need to make a new watch stand and move my Warrant down to the a mini stand. (card holder with clear watch holder). I will post pictures of current collection when I get another stand done.

P2161625_zpsfd8abd87.jpg

P2151624_zps82eb3616.jpg

P2021621_zpsa241e942.jpg

P2151623_zpsc4e322e9.jpg

Dude that's awesome! I've never seen an Oakley watch in person, I'd sure like to. They are top notch!

Dude that's awesome! I've never seen an Oakley watch in person, I'd sure like to. They are top notch!

I'm curious, where are you located? If you can get into an Oakley store or Oakley vault you'll see a LOT of watches in person. :smile:

I'm curious, where are you located? If you can get into an Oakley store or Oakley vault you'll see a LOT of watches in person. :smile:

I'm in Memphis, TN. I've been to the Oakley Vault in Gulf shores but that was many years ago and I just just drooling over glasses and nothing else haha

Back