• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Would You GAUGE This?

I'm curious, where are you located? If you can get into an Oakley store or Oakley vault you'll see a LOT of watches in person. :smile:

I'm in Memphis, TN. I've been to the Oakley Vault in Gulf shores but that was many years ago and I just just drooling over glasses and nothing else haha

It's just be a tease for me, I could never afford an Oakley watch! Haha

Maybe not retail, but there are good deals to be had on O watches on eBay, Craigslist, and sometimes this forum.

You should try on a few and see which ones you like. Then, let the hunting begin!

Maybe not retail, but there are good deals to be had on O watches on eBay, Craigslist, and sometimes this forum.

You should try on a few and see which ones you like. Then, let the hunting begin!

You're right it seems like there's a lot of deals to be had if you look long enough.

On a side note, how sturdy are these watches? I'm a very active and out-doors person. I also see a lot of range time with my M4 and do a lot of training with it and sometimes it gets pretty intense. So, I need something that can hold up to pretty substantial abuse from time-to-time. My last watch I had was a G-Shock and I ended up breaking the wristband right off the face of the watch.

Latest Posts

Back