1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. scienergy

scienergy Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Been a fan of Xmetal Oakleys since I purchased my first Plasma/Ice Juliets in 2002. glad to be here =)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Missouri eh? You might be close enough to be my relay guy from the Vault to my home in NE Arkansas lol.

Welcome to the site, what part of Missouri are you from?

3. scienergy

Springfield. You referring to the vault in Branson?

4. Referring to any vault near you lol. I just moved from north Texas with multiple vaults and o-stores just a few minutes from home to N.E. Arkansas where the closest Oakley ANYTHING is over 3hrs away. There are a couple retailers here and there but nothing direct through Oakley, and most of the styles in these parts are for hunting/fishing/etc.

One issue I have is that if I'm able to source something I'm interested in at a Vault they won't send it to a retailer, only to other Oakley stores. A common practice on here is for members to work as middle men for one another to help get things shipped to places that have a hard time getting Oakley stuff.

Just something to keep in mind for the future, lots of helpful people here!

5. scienergy

The closest vault to me is 45 minutes away but it's an easy drive. Let me know if I can help.

6. Will do, I appreciate it. I was supposed to have someone looking into a few things for me from that vault but they never said one way or another if they had what I was looking for. Maybe I'll give them a call this week and see for myself. I'd gladly kick you some gas money for your time if it turns out I do need something from there. Again, I appreciate it.

7. scienergy

Sure and I'm always interested in Xmetals, specifically Juliet, Squared & XX. Last time I called they had some carbon Juliet but I'm not a fan of dark glasses on my face. I'm currently rolling with a pair of Gen 1 XX Tio2.

8. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

9. That's what I've got too, but Gen 2. Was hoping to find a Vault that isn't as busy as others that had some XX rubber stashed away, but I'll probably just end up getting Juliet rubber and stretching the nose pieces on. At least that way its $10 or so for rubber instead of the $50+ some people are asking.

10. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome to the forum