• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy

Thanks for the welcome guys!
@Oakleynerd my eyes are glad, also. It's nuts, but I really just never put that much thought into eyewear. Until I did a little googling....well, you don't know.. what you don't know.
I read over the rules/reglutations...don't think I broke any laws.

@cyclerdoug Ill be lurking around... I'm won't be in any post count clubs...but, I hope to be around. Unless I get booted for leading members to Spam. That stuff ain't bad fried. :)
Thanks again guys
DB
Ewwww Spam. Nasty.

Thanks for the welcome guys!
@Oakleynerd my eyes are glad, also. It's nuts, but I really just never put that much thought into eyewear. Until I did a little googling....well, you don't know.. what you don't know.
I read over the rules/reglutations...don't think I broke any laws....yet.

@cyclerdoug Ill be lurking around... I won't be in any post count clubs...but, I hope to be around. Unless I get booted for leading members to Spam. That stuff ain't bad fried. :)
Thanks again guys
DB

No worries buddy...I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary as a member and I'm not at 600 posts yet.... I listen more than I talk, keeps me out of trouble. ;)

Ewwww Spam. Nasty.
Oh come on! It's not as good as Potted Meat, but it's not that bad. :) ...it's hard to beat potted meat spread on a Zesta cracker. Making me hungry!

No worries buddy...I'm coming up on my 3 year anniversary as a member and I'm not at 600 posts yet.... I listen more than I talk, keeps me out of trouble. ;)
Lol.. my Mom says, "if you don't have something good to say......" ... I quit talking out loud years ago.

WHAAAAAATTTT?!?!?! Oh, wait. You're a Southerner. Sorry. Us Northern folk have weird **** that we eat too. No apology necessary my friend. Google it sometime, but I doubt you can get it where you are. Best at a diner!

Furthest south I've ever had it was North Carolina at a little diner off 95 about 20 years ago.

Back