• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy

Kanasio

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone! Iv been lurking around on the forums for about a month now, and I thought this was a good a time as any to introduce myself. I hail from the rural northwestern Wisconsin, so I dont really have all that much exposure to Oakleys everyday, which is a real shame. I really enjoy seeing the way this community acts. Its all very friendly here and I think I will enjoy getting to know you all.

I bought my first Oaks last summer, the Clear/Ice Iridium Batwolfs. I obsessed over those for two weeks while I was on a trip in Australia, but I couldn't buy them there, because they were almost twice as expensive lol. I just recently sold those and bought the black/black Iridium 2012 Twentys, which are pretty nice. and a week ago I got my Fives Squared Ducati edition. I'm really happy with those. Pretty soon I hope to get some wires, because I'm joining the Navy and I need something a little more formal. Thats all so far :D

Welcome to the forums. I give you props for dedicating your life to defend our freedom.
You will enjoy it here. One warning don't let the xmetal bug get you. When it does your wallet will be empty and case full.

Welcome to the forums.
Thank you again for serving our country and defending our freedom.

I just might wait on the X-metals, because I hear there is a new line of metals coming out in a couple of months. Hopefully at least. I do want a pair of metal glasses though, cause they are awesome.

Welcome! This is a great place for anybody that collects Oakleys. You're sure to see a pair or two you've never heard of before!

Latest Posts

Back