• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Bunker Serial Owner List

Good advice, but too late - both I picked up already had some marks on the cards from the spikes when I got them. Unfortunate but not a dealbreaker, all things considered.

Y'all really lucked out on those low serials. The guy at the store was impressed that those two were only in the 90s, yet those are the highest reported to this thread so far...
A lot of stores up north and west are waiting for deliveries. Mine are a little banged up. Had to pad mercbezercks so didn't get damaged

A lot of stores up north and west are waiting for deliveries. Mine are a little banged up. Had to pad mercbezercks so didn't get damaged

It's not that bad, nothing punched all the way through, just some dents. I used offset lighting in this pic to make it more visible. Sticking it under a shirt (for protection) and ironing it under low heat will probably make them invisible.

20141122_205158.jpg

But yes, a bit of a miss from whomever designed the packaging, not considering padding the spikes...

Back