• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Bunker Serial Owner List

I can't wait to see what me local store has. I know of 3 stores within 20 miles of me that are each getting two. Can't decide if I should get more then 2... Super excited for this one!

Well, you could always show the generosity of hooking some other forum members up...

Line up some commitments, donate a little time to do the acquisitions, send them out for cost + shipping (if shipping needed)...

How do you think atrain's getting his? ;)

Well, you could always show the generosity of hooking some other forum members up...

Line up some commitments, donate a little time to do the acquisitions, send them out for cost + shipping (if shipping needed)...

How do you think atrain's getting his? ;)
I am absolutely for helping anyone out who wants one! As soon as my local shops get some in I will start grabbing them. I'll sell all but two at cost + shipping to conus or buyer pays international. But I think that's just the polite thing to do! We need to keep these things in the family :)

I know a few others have offered as well but PM me if you want and once I have some ill hit you up!

Dont forget to add sales tax!!! cost, sales tax, shipping..
This is a good point. What I'll do is if I can get extra ones I'll send a picture of the receipt and then freight is around 5-7 dollars. But obviously tax is going to need to be paid. wA state has 9.5% sales tax. It sucks... @ptownphil has the ideal scenario there in Oregon! He could even get no sales tax in WA if he just shows his Oregon ID. Lucky...

This is a good point. What I'll do is if I can get extra ones I'll send a picture of the receipt and then freight is around 5-7 dollars. But obviously tax is going to need to be paid. wA state has 9.5% sales tax. It sucks... @ptownphil has the ideal scenario there in Oregon! He could even get no sales tax in WA if he just shows his Oregon ID. Lucky...

I would suggest lining up the commitments before buying the extras but however you want to handle it...

I would suggest lining up the commitments before buying the extras but however you want to handle it...
Yes this is good advice. For those who have contacted me I will let you know when I can get them and then we will work out the details so I don't get screwed and you get a great deal :) I would think these could be returned if a buyer bailed?

Back