• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Employee Store

LE/Military/Fire is 50% off, Employees 70 or 75%. To qualify as a first responder I believe their criteria is "You must be of a classification that drives a car with lights and sirens, or rides on a big red truck when it is doing so."

As for others in the party- I understand that is a big N. O. If anyone takes advantage of their largess and starts trying to re-sell for profit (Craigslist, ebay, etc.) they will attempt to hunt you down and bar you for life. Plus you risk ruining it for everyone else. Plus it shows you have no ethics and are therefor not worth a **** anyhow.

My cousin, who is an LAPD officer, told me that LAPD was banned for a while. One officer went in and wanted his wife to go inside with him. When they told him that she wasn't allowed he started making a scene. Do you know who I am, I am an officer, etc. That kind of deal. He got pretty ugly.

He got kicked out and a memo was sent out that no LAPD officer was eligible for a discount. That lasted for a couple of years I think. Just recently they have been allowed back in.

So yes, one person could ruin it for the rest.

I need to find out if this is just a US thing or if Oakley offer discounts to other sworn police officers in other countries.

Does anyone know? If not I will start to Google it tomorrow.

Latest Posts

Back