1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Fcmiller68

Fcmiller68 Oakley Beginner

Can the headquarters be toured? I've been hoping to make a pilgrimage to 1 Icon for years.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley413

Oakley413 Oakley Beginner

The past 2 times I have gone I have asked and they have changed their rules about tours. It used to be that if you went, you could get a tour, but now you have to call ahead and be in a group of people. I would give them a call anyways and see if they could give you a tour before you go all the way out there.

3. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

I have not heard of them giving tours in years. You have to know someone that works there to maybe get one.
    I have had no luck.

4. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

Used to be that you could go on specific Fridays I want to say. You had to call ahead, be added to the list, and get in...They have stopped that several years ago. Now, if you know a rep perhaps, more than a common employee, or someone much higher, you can get one, but even then they aren't common

5. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

It sounds like there is a retail store in front if there is ,is it anything different or pretty much like an O store or Vault?

6. dann

dann Oakley Beginner

They stopped around 2004-2005 or so. For the public, you have walk-in warranty, a split O Store having half on the right and left. In between, there's a corridor of historical pieces, which is worth a visit alone. It keeps changing though.

7. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

Dann is the Man!!!!

8. dann

dann Oakley Beginner

Bong ain't wrong