• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Tours

The past 2 times I have gone I have asked and they have changed their rules about tours. It used to be that if you went, you could get a tour, but now you have to call ahead and be in a group of people. I would give them a call anyways and see if they could give you a tour before you go all the way out there.

I have not heard of them giving tours in years. You have to know someone that works there to maybe get one.
I have had no luck.

Used to be that you could go on specific Fridays I want to say. You had to call ahead, be added to the list, and get in...They have stopped that several years ago. Now, if you know a rep perhaps, more than a common employee, or someone much higher, you can get one, but even then they aren't common

It sounds like there is a retail store in front if there is ,is it anything different or pretty much like an O store or Vault?

They stopped around 2004-2005 or so. For the public, you have walk-in warranty, a split O Store having half on the right and left. In between, there's a corridor of historical pieces, which is worth a visit alone. It keeps changing though.

Back