• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Htrap's Little Collection

A year ago, I joined this forum looking to sell my Polished Juliet or fix it up. At the time, I had some idea that it was a Juliet but I didn't know what type, colorway, etc. After a bit of forum trolling...err, welcoming, I was able to source some nosebombs from @dingo ate my baby to replace the ones that I had lost. Then, I was looking for someone to repolish and tune my Juliets and that's where @zwc0442 came along. He got me settled for a good price and since then, we've become good friends.

From the Polished Juliet, my next purchase was Ferrari Carbon Blades...which I sold again, as I didn't like them as much as I thought I would. From there, I bought a PBII, Tinfoil, Flak 2.0, and eventually a PBI. Again, sold the PBII and PBI. Instead, I obtained an XX TIO2 and a XX Plasma @Skyler . From there, I eventually traded the XX TIO2 to another XX Plasma. One of the XX Plasmas, I traded to a NIB Complete Plasma R1 @Serhat (the XX Plasma at that point had some expensive upgrades). And from there, I obtained a PBI RB and another XX TIO2.

So, in the end, I had to go thru quite a number of frames to figure out what I like and what I didn't like. At this point in time, I have a few O-Matters and a small, but tasteful choice of X-Metals. I tried to hold strong and do with one pair, but like all of you said, X-Metals multiply in number..

So, without further adieu, here is my current collection (minus O-Matter and Juliet, don't have the stands to display those nor do I want to). The XX Plasma has some Ice Iridium Polars coming in, whilst the XX TIO2 has some Chrome Iridium Polars coming in:

View attachment 499720

Collection Update 8/4/2018, w/ a Persol Steve McQueen:
View attachment 510054

Collection Update 2/4/2019:
View attachment 576178

Lol the 6 mos from 8/4 to 2/4 looks like a biggest loser transformation... nice setup bro, time for a countertop

Maybe a crappy analogy, More of a transformation than anything since he doesn’t keep anything for long

More like watching dancing with the stars except all the contestants are from the Bachelor and the judges are all female versions of Simon Cowell from you are the weakest link....

Goodbye

Maybe a crappy analogy, More of a transformation than anything since he doesn’t keep anything for long

SAVAGE! Really, though. I want to experience everything in the Oakley product range but don't have the funds to dump that amount of cash into it. So, cycling works for me. :D

Back