• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Huge Fuel Cell Sale!! +More!! Updated 7/1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Need to sell these items to pay for a few things. PM me with offers if you think I am asking too much. All prices are paypal f&f or add in the 4% and including shipping in the US.

1. POW/MIA. This one has only ever been displayed never worn. Does have the insert, box, and bag. SOLD!
2. Maoli.
Also only ever displayed. Fire lenses are perfect. Matching box and bag. SOLD!
3. USC Graphic.
This one I got used. The frame and lenses are scratch free and in great condition. Only downside is the frame is slightly stretched out but arms are not loose or anything. No box but have matching bag. SOLD!
4. MLB 2010.
Displayed only. Comes with matching box and bag. SOLD!
5. Livestrong.
In like new condition with no scratches or marks. I do not have original box but I do have a box from a DE Flak Jacket that I will throw in with it if anyone is interested. SOLD!
6. Moto GP.
Also in like new condition with no marks or anything on the frame or lenses. The original box does have a couple creases down the sides. White bag is in great condition. SOLD!
7. Team USA.
Only displayed never worn. Comes with original box, bag, and insert. SOLD!
8. SI Tonal Flag.
Only displayed. I have the original color bag as well as one of the subdued bags. I will include both bags as these look much better displayed with the subdued bag. SOLD!
9. T-Pain Oil Rig.
I have had these listed for a while. Used with some scratching on the lenses. Frame is in good condition. No box or bag but will come with standard black bag. SOLD!
10. Crankcase Grey History Text/Grey Polarized.
These ones have been worn but are like new. No scratches on the lenses or frame. No box but will come in standard black bag. SOLD!
11. London Collection.
Brand new only displayed. Complete with box, bag, and insert. SOLD!
12. LOCOG.
Complete box and bag. Glasses are in great condition having only ever been displayed, but box has a few creases in it. SOLD!
13. Canteen
. These are the original ones, olive frame with Black Iridium lenses. Swapped these lenses over from another frame since the original grey ones were trashed. Frame is in good shape other than it being scratched up. No major mark or scratched, just a bunch of real small ones. The lenses are in great condition, with the right lens having a couple minor scratches, none of which affect vision at all and are very hard to even see. I do not have a box for these but will come in a standard black bag.
14. Racing Jacket w/BIP. Polished Navy, matte white bolts, team orange jaws, icons, and ear socks. Frame is brand new has never been worn. The orange pieces were swapped over from another frame, but all are in perfect condition. I also have a set of white rubber and matte white icons that I will include. Adding a brand new set of BIP lenses to these. Going to take a loss on the lenses to sell them.
15. Flak Jacket frames. I have two frames that are both brand new. One is a Team Light Blue with black ear socks. Second is a Matte Red with red ear socks. Both frames are in perfect condition. This is for the frames only no lenses. SOLD!
Jupiter Camo Fuel Cell. Complete only ever displayed. No marks or anything on frame or lenses. Comes with box, bag, pin w/ backing, and extra sticker as well.
17. Square Wire Matte Black w/ Emerald. These are the new version. Only worn twice and no scratches or marks at all. I tried them but they just weren't for me. 50% off retail price!
18. Crosshair Matte Black w/ BIP. New version of them. These are BNIB never been worn. I would just would rather have the TI version of them. 50% off retail price!

photo 4.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Inbox is full interested in the use graphic and motogp

Usc graphic sorry

Inbox still full. Intersted in MLB 2010

Inbox cleared

Username Hidden said:
Inbox still full. Intersted in MLB 2010
Please don't tell me this is the white/blue ones.....it might be "on" if so

Pm sent on variius pairs.

Username Hidden said:

I already have those so if it is you got em.

Username Hidden said:

I wanna saw those White and Blue are 2012

Username Hidden said:
I wanna saw those White and Blue are 2012
Ok send me yours and we'll call it even

Status
Not open for further replies.