• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huh. You don't see a pair of those every day.

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
There's been a couple of posts in other threads recently of folks wearing their rarer frames (Mr Hotep in his matte clear text Oil Rigs for example) outside, IN THE REAL WORLD. As a wearer, not a displayer, I think this is to be encouraged.

I therefore thought it would be cool to have a thread solely for pics of folks WEARING their rarities outside in real world scenarios.
Don't worry, they needn't all be uber-limited-editions. Just the sort of stuff where you think passers-by with Oakley knowledge would think "Huh. You don't see a pair of those every day."

As an example:

The one and only time I wore my Koziks outdoors!

imag0768n.jpg

And, much to the hilarity of Badness, to be fair you actually don't see Conduct Squared every day . . . .

So come on everyone.

If you think they are RARE.

WEAR

and

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say my CK Ravishings would fit perfectly in this category. However, as I don't have a pic to hand, I will have to go with another pair that I have NEVER seen on anyone else IRL . . . . my White Camo w/ Ti Clear Dartboards.

imag07561.jpg

Actually the majority of my frames would fit in this thread, cos I very rarely see any women in the UK wearing Oakley (non-sports) frames.

I would say my CK Ravishings would fit perfectly in this category. However, as I don't have a pic to hand, I will have to go with another pair that I have NEVER seen on anyone else IRL . . . . my White Camo w/ Ti Clear Dartboards.

imag07561.jpg

Actually the majority of my frames would fit in this thread, cos I very rarely see any women in the UK wearing Oakley (non-sports) frames.
that is a beauty of a frame :) dartboards are very nice. and Ti clear is even better.

imag07561.jpg

Yeah...those would catch my attention if I passed by ya...then I'd get super jealous - like I am now ;o)

Yeah...those would catch my attention if I passed by ya...then I'd get super jealous - like I am now ;o)

Yep, they are very pretty and IMHO, quite discreet for O. So you'd have to know your stuff to spot them I think.

Come on folks. Let's see people blowing dust off frames like their Supreme Frogs and Leather Mars etc, gingerly taking them from their glass-enclosed prisons, and with shaking hands, placing them on their faces and let them blink under natural sunlight for the first time.

Really cool glasses - in real world scenarios.

This could be the most awesome thread . . . . <Herb adopts Jeremy Clarkson voice> . . . . IN THE WORLD.

i wear the gold 'premes pretty often. Now to get you a pic Dr. H. Yes that is correct you have received an honorary doctorate from frog U. I will continue to call you dr. herb.

I am honoured.

I think.

Although I think my Agony Uncle name on another thread here ages ago was Dr Herbsley, so I must already have graduated somewhere!

Hmm, well from time to time I wear some of my rarer pairs actually.
Pairs that I have worn include:
Zero 0.3
Zero 0.1
Over the Top
Plates
Ruby Clear Why 3
Some rep exclusives
Bengal/ red tiger Racing Jackets

And some more...

You got any pics MB? :0)

Back