• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huh??

with such an awesome feedback rating, surely he's not bluffing with the claim of a vintage decay, custom tarnish, unique pair of sandals with outstanding durability :p

I ought to start checking out the homeless people on the streets and offer $2000 for their worn out Oakleys - surely they'd worth a lot more as they've been worn 24x7 for years! Not to mention it'd be charitable :)

Lol those are mine and I'm just as grossed out as the next person but you know what and I just found out myself a couple years ago....there's a whole foot fetish world on ebay that no one knows about. Use the word 'trashed' for searching shoes or socks. Go into completed items then click on a price range of a minimum of $100 and see what comes up. I've had things for sale on ebay for a month with a total of 20 people that looked at the item and 0 watchers. In 8 days almost 300 people have checked them out and 10 watchers. I know I know. ...I'm thinking the exact same thing WTF?????LOL but hey....if I bought them for $100 wear them for ten years and then sell them for twice as much? wouldn't you? Lol

That guys feet are fuuuuuucked up.
I'll tell you the same thing the guy replied to me when I wrote to him about how gross it was selling shoes with sweaty ass feet in them......"it's kinda the point" is what he said to me. The bandaid was for show and it took a while to get them "just right" looking for the pictures. When they sell you'll be the first go know.lol

Lol those are mine and I'm just as grossed out as the next person but you know what and I just found out myself a couple years ago....there's a whole foot fetish world on ebay that no one knows about. Use the word 'trashed' for searching shoes or socks. Go into completed items then click on a price range of a minimum of $100 and see what comes up. I've had things for sale on ebay for a month with a total of 20 people that looked at the item and 0 watchers. In 8 days almost 300 people have checked them out and 10 watchers. I know I know. ...I'm thinking the exact same thing WTF?????LOL but hey....if I bought them for $100 wear them for ten years and then sell them for twice as much? wouldn't you? Lol

LMAO! I wouldn't sell them. I'd keep them for another 10 years and it'd double again - think about the exponential gain, like in a few decades later they'd be your retirement savings right there ;)

BTW welcome aboard!

Plus some nail clippers and several bottles of lotion.
Nope....then I'd get less money buddy. It's all about the bottom line. When they sell I'm going to gross out every single on of my friends with what f***ING SICK world we live in that someone actually bought them. Oh ya.....if you got rotten smelling feet? You're sitting on an eBay GOLD MINE....

LMAO! I wouldn't sell them. I'd keep them for another 10 years and it'd double again - think about the exponential gain, like in a few decades later they'd be your retirement savings right there ;)

BTW welcome aboard!
I was a powers Eller for a few years and I had NO clue about the fetishes world on ebay. Before though? The prices were through the roof. A couple years ago these would sell for $500 easy. The market got flooded.lol check out ebay completed items if anyone doesn't believe me. Theres rotten shoe sniffers out there let me tell ya.lol

Latest Posts

Back